Raglan Area School PTA
Our PTA is a friendly, relaxed group where parents get together to find ways to support our school.
Our main objectives are:
- To foster relationships between parents, whanau, teachers and Board of Trustees
- To share information with parents and the wider community
- To raise funds to provide improved facilities and opportunities for members of the school community
- To provide a forum for parents to discuss school-wide issues
- To be part of an organisation (through NZPTA membership) that advocates for the benefit of students and their families at the national level.
We welcome any parent or interested adult to become a member of our group.