How To Enrol in our Rūmaki Reo Unit
Koinei ngā tepe hei whai atu mēnā kei te hiahia te whakauru i tō tamaiti ki tō tātou Rōpū Rūmaki. / If you would like to enrol your child in our Rūmaki unit these are the processes to follow.
- Read the information available on our Rūmaki Reo web pages and come into our school office and grab an enrolment booklet.
- Leave your contact details at the school office.
- The Assistant Principal will then be notified and contact you as soon as possible for an interview.
- An interview will be arranged with you and your child. The teacher, assistant principal and a whānau representative of our Rūmaki unit will be on the panel for interviewing. The interview will only take about 10 minutes and is kept as informal and comfortable as possible.
- When the interview is finished, the panel make and decision and give you a phone call shortly after. Arrangements can then be made in regards to completing the enrolment, start dates and pōwhiri.
Nau mai, piki mai, kake mai ki tō mātou whānau!