A part-time receptionist and admin position has become available at Te Kura a Rohe o Whaingaroa, Raglan Area School for 2021.
This position requires a person who is adaptable and willing to work within a team. This is a part time, fixed term position of 25 hours per week, term time only (40weeks). Hours are 8.30am–1.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following:
- Professional, confidential mindset
- Approachable and helpful manner
- Attentive to detail, organised, reliable and honest
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy (OfficeSuite and GoogleSuite)
- Current First Aid Certificate advantageous
- Sense of humour
Closing date: 9am 20 November 2020
All staff employed at the kura are subject to police vetting.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: