Kia ora koutou
A few end of term messages from the team in the office.
End of Term One
Reminder that Thursday 6th April is the last day of term, school finishes at 3pm as usual.
Start of Term Two
- The first day of Term Two for students is Wednesday 26th April, start time is at 8:50am as usual.
- There is no school Monday 24th April as we have a Ministry of Education Funded Teacher Only Day.
- There is no school Tuesday 25th April as this is ANZAC Day. Our Raglan Area School Head Students will be speaking at the Raglan War Memorial after the parade, we welcome parents and students to come along and hear their speeches.
Up-to-date Contact Details
Please let the school office know if you have changed address or if any changes to telephone or email contact details. We need these to be up to date to be able to communicate with you regarding your child; to send reports, information or contact you if they are sick. You can email changes to email@example.com, call 07 825 8140 or text 027 488 9421.
Year 12 / 13 EOTC Forms
Your Year 12 and 13 students would have come home with an EOTC Blanket form to be signed – could you please ensure this is signed and returned to school.
Feedback to the office from parents and staff is that patience and good manners are really working well with the traffic congestion in Norrie Avenue. Taking your time and letting cars and buses pass goes a long way to making the area flow well and keep this area safe for our students.
A reminder to call in and check our lost property before the end of term for any items your children may have lost during the term. Any items left at school will be
As the days will be getting colder heading into our winter term, don’t forget to ensure your children bring warm clothes, shoes and a raincoat to school.
Communication with School
Parents & Caregivers who have an email address registered with us are able to access the Edge App, which is our School Management System. We will send out notices via this app and email. You can advise us of student absences the following ways:
- email attendance@raglanarea.
- leave a message on 07 825 8140 or
- send a text to 027 488 9421.
Click below to find out how to access the Edge App for parents and caregivers. Please let us know if you have any issues accessing this and we can help.
Wishing you all a happy and restful holiday.
Ngā mihi nui
The Raglan Area School Office Team