Raglan Area School – Second Opportunity for Device and Learning Pack Collections
Wednesday 25 August 2021
Kia ora koutou e te whānau
Today many whānau collected Chromebooks and Learning Packs for their children. We thank you for your cooperation with the expectations that were in place. Some whānau were unable to do pickups today. We will be open again this Friday 27 August from 10 am until midday to allow these whānau a second opportunity to come and collect these home learning resources. If you are unsure if your child has something to be collected, please contact your child’s teacher.
- On arrival, please park outside the front entrance of the school.
- If there is a queue, wait patiently in your car. You will be directed to the appropriate parking space.
- Please be prepared to wait in your car as we will only have one person per vehicle pick up pack/s at any given time.
- Before you get out of your vehicle, please ensure that you have a face mask on.
- An adult is required to sign for any Chromebook that is being picked up.
- We strongly encourage you to use your phone to record your attendance on the contact tracer app QR code provided.
- There will be a table set up outside the school hall entranceway for the collection of Home Packs.
- Wait until you are asked to approach the designated desk to pick up your resources.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on the desk.
- Sign the collection form that will be inside your Home Pack and place it in the box provided on the desk.
For whānau who are genuinely unable to collect at school, we will now be arranging delivery in the week beginning Monday 30th August. As always, we are here to help. Please contact your child’s classroom teacher if you need further assistance.
Stay safe. Stay well. Stay connected.
Ngā mihi – Whaea Louisa Barham