Monday 23 August 2021
Kia ora koutou e te whānau
Re: CONTACTLESS COLLECTION – CHROME BOOKS AND LEARNING PACKS
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we prepare for Level 4 learning. We appreciate that this is a trying time for many learners and whanau. We are doing our very best to ensure that our learners have access to the tools and resources they need. They are ready for pick up on Wednesday 25th August, outside the school hall. To ensure the safety of our community we require whānau to follow the instructions of our staff onsite to enable a contactless safe collection process.
Please come to school at the time indicated below to collect your child’s chrome book and/or learning pack. These will be provided to families who have made contact with the school via the online survey or a phone call. If you are unsure if your child has resources to collect please phone your child’s teacher. It is not too late to do so.
|Shift & Time||Year Levels|
|Shift 1 8.00-10.00am (Kura Teina)||Years 0-3 English Medium & TRAKTR|
|Shift 2 10.00-midday (Kura Teina)||Years 4-6 English Medium & TRAKTR|
|Shift 3 Midday-2.00pm (Kura Tuakana)||Years 7-10|
|Shift 4 2.00pm-4.00pm(Kura Tuakana)||Years 11-13|
- Please check the time frames above. Then go to school to collect your Home Packs.
- If you are collecting for more than one child, you come at the time slot allocated for your eldest child – you will then be given the pack for all of your children.
- On arrival, please park outside the front entrance of the school. If there is a queue, wait patiently in your car. Do not park in the car parks outside the hall or on Norrie Ave.
- Please be prepared to wait in your car as we will only have one person per vehicle pick up pack/s at any given time.
- Before you get out of your vehicle, please ensure that you have a face mask on.
- We strongly encourage you to use your phone to record your attendance on the contact tracer app QR code provided.
- There will be a table set up outside the school hall entranceway for the collection of Home Packs. Please stand 2metres from the table, this will be clearly marked on the footpath will cones.
- Wait until you are asked to approach the desk to pick up your packs.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on the desk. Sign the collection form that will be inside your Home Pack and place it in the box provided on the desk.
For whānau who are unable to collect at school, we will be delivering Home Packs on Thursday 26th and Friday 27th August. As always, we are here to help. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Stay safe. Stay well. Stay connected.
Ngā mihi – Whaea Louisa Barham