RAS Online Learning Conversations Mon 28th, Tue 29th, and Wed 30th March
Kia ora e te whānau
We invite you to catch up with your child’s teachers online. Given the unsettled start to the year, this is a targeted opportunity for you to talk to the teacher about your child’s welfare and learning and anything else that you may wish to discuss. You can access detailed information about these Learning Conversations on our Raglan Area School Website by clicking on the RAS Whānau Learning Conversations (LINK) portal.
Please book online at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz. The site is open Now and will remain open until 9am on Monday 28th March. The Access Codes for you to make your bookings are as follows:
- The Kura Teina (Years 0-6 English and Māori Medium) Access Code is xjtrb
- The Kura Tuakana (Years 7-13) Access Code is jbzmt
Learning conversations are ONLINE and teachers will be onsite at school to enable strong internet connectivity.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking time.
- On the day of your booking, log in to your child’s school Gmail account. Please speak with your child or contact your classroom teacher if your child is unsure of their account details.
- At your booked time, click on your child’s teacher’s name on the RAS Whānau Learning Conversations (LINK) portal to be taken to your online meeting.
As always, please feel free to make contact by phoning the school office 078258140 if you have any queries.
Stay well. Stay safe. Stay connected.
Whaea Louisa Barham (Tumuaki / Principal)