Kia ora Koutou
Our School Photo provider is coming in to take our school photos on Wednesday 22nd March. They will take photos of individual students and class photos on this day.
If you would like a sibling photo taken
– Print a Sibling Photo Request form here or collect one from the school office.
– RETURN the signed Booking Form listing your children’s names and room numbers to the School Once BEFORE Photo Day.
If there is no signed form the photographers are not authorised to take a sibling photo.
To Order Your Photos
– Following the photo day look out for your child’s photo keycode that they will bring home a couple of weeks after Photo Day and it will be emailed to you.
– Use your unique Photo Keycode to view your child’s photos at www.photolife.co.nz.
– Orders placed before the Free Delivery Expiry Date will be bulk printed and delivered to the school for your child to bring home.
– Check the Bulk Expiry Date when you go online to view your child’s photos. Orders placed before the Free Delivery Expiry Date will be bulk printed and delivered to the school for your child to bring home.
The School Office Team