Overnight Camp – Kōkiri
This THURSDAY 26th & FRIDAY 27th March
(Leaving school at 9:15am)
COST – $20
Kia ora everyone,
As you know, our overnight camp for this term is happening THIS THURSDAY 26th & FRIDAY 27th of March.
This trip depends on parent help. We still need some help, so please check with your child’s teacher if you may be available. If you are able to join us at anytime, or stay the night, please do.
We will be providing meals for our helpers that stay with us for extended periods of time. If you are popping in for a short period around a meal time on either day and wish to join us, the charge will be $5. Fill in this information on the attached sheet.
YOUR CHILD WILL NEED:
- Daypack/backpack with sunhat, water bottle (large or two), morning tea and a packed lunch for Day 1;
- Two changes of clothes;
- Togs and towel in a plastic bag;
- Towel for shower;
- Toiletries, toothbrush and sunblock;
- Covered shoes or sandals (no gumboots);
- Extra clothing/rain jacket/jacket or jersey for warmth;
- Home baking to share please if possible;
- E3 and E5 may want a yoga mat or roll-up mattress as we are tenting.
DO NOT BRING TO CAMP –
- Lollies, ipods/mp3s/electronic games or devices, toys, cellphones.
(Remember – please be at school by 8:50)
Matua André, Whaea Sarah Jayne and Whaea Hilary