Information about the Conference
Thursday 10 August
4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Raglan Area School is offering an opportunity for you to meet and discuss your child’s learning. You are welcome to bring your child/ren to take part in these discussions. We believe that it is important for all parents to attend these meetings so that we can work together to support your child/ren’s learning.
Please bring your child’s Term 2 report and any questions arising from the report, or about your child’s learning. Your whanau teacher will have a copy if you have misplaced yours.
The Home/School Conferences will be an occasion where you can:
- Listen to your child and their teacher share the learning that has taken place through the first part of the year;
- Discuss any matters arising from your child’s Term 2 Progress Report;
- Discuss ways to be involved in your child’s learning at home;
- Address any general queries/concerns you may have;
- Discuss exams for students in Years 11-13.
Parents are encouraged to come to the school hall anytime between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm and all teachers will be available to speak with. you may need to first go to your child/rens whanau teacher and they will direct you to the relevant staff members. Interviews are roughly 10 minutes long.